Information Literacy Center (Library)
- The mission of the ILC is to provide a safe and positive environment for lifelong learners, creative thinkers, and makers.
- Open school days 7:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Scheduled visits with reading teacher every two weeks.
- Non-scheduled visits require hall pass and sign-in.
- Respect other ILC users by working, studying, and reading quietly.
- Keep the ILC clean by not eating, drinking, or chewing gum.
- Keep the ILC neat by disposing of trash properly and pushing in chairs.
Areas of Interest
- 8 Computer Stations
- Books: Easy, Fiction, Graphic Novels, Nonfiction, and Spanish.
- Magazines and Popular Reference
- Permission from ILC staff must be obtained prior to use (including printing).
- Internet safety must be practiced at all times.
- Three books allowed with ID card; two books allowed without ID card. (Two Week Checkout)
- Fines charged for overdue, damaged, and lost: 25 cents a day ($1.00 maximum) per overdue book, 5-100% book value per damaged book/device, and replacement cost per lost book/device.
- Checkouts and field trips restricted until all overdue books/devices are returned and all fines are paid.
- Received during first week of school.
- Replaced for $3.00 (before and after school).
- Must bring to school every day.
- Must not deface card or a replacement will need to be purchased.