Memorial Middle School
800 Students and 100 Teachers/Staff
Erika Jaross and Mary Lou Walter
Memorial Middle School believes all students have the potential to be productive and successful by providing opportunities for learning and growth.
Our mission is to provide a positive learning environment that meets each students’ social and educational needs.
Memorial Middle School, a place to grow and succeed.
- Our campus is the flagship campus for an Anti-Bullying Program. We initiated the program and continue to improve the program through committee decisions with the intent of providing a safe and bully-free campus.
- Our students excel in our academic, fine arts, and athletic programs. Many of them reaching regional or state honors.
- Our campus is equipped with state-of-the-art security to provide our students and staff with a safe and secure environment.
- Our students receive a challenging and dynamic curriculum. We are the flagship campus for formative assessments, a concept where the instruction is rolled out with “the end in mind.”
- Teachers embrace the BYOD concept and incorporate modern technology to entice and stimulate student minds.